Calling Cards Platform
Prepaid and postpaid calling card services represent one of the fastest-growing types of VoIP services. A variety of consumer segments – students, business and leisure travelers, expatriates, immigrants – have fueled calling cards growth. These VoIP services are especially popular among mobile phone users, as an alternative to mobile operators’ outrageously high international rates and roaming fees.
Interaxis has a calling card software platform that enables to provide a full scale of calling card services: prepaid and postpaid, virtual with PIN-less dialing and printed phone cards and, a carrier grade VoIP billing software with a sophisticated rating engine that is able to manage hidden tricky charges that are essential for any calling card billing platform.
Who is it for?
- ITSPs launching a prepaid calling card business, especially in newly deregulated markets.
- Carriers looking for enhanced profit from the global long-distance network.
- Service providers who already offer prepaid and postpaid calling card services over a switched circuit network.
- Telecom companies and other service providers interested in offering calling card services to a wide range of important target communities.
How does it work?
- The caller dials in, using either the local or 800 phone number for the service provider.
- Alternatively, the call can be placed using compatible PC phone client software (Windows Messenger, X-Ten).
- The VoIP gateway, assisted by the IVR server, prompts the caller to enter his/her account ID (PIN).
- Once the previous step is completed, the system authenticates the caller, prompts the VoIP gateway to announce the account balance to him/her, and signals him/her to dial the destination number.
- After the destination number has been entered, the system calculates the maximum call duration and plays it back to the caller via the gateway’s IVR. Once the call is completed, it is charged to the caller’s account balance.
- The calling card user may log in to the account self-provisioning interface at any time to access call history (CDRs), payment information (credit card info), language options, and many other features.
- Compatibility with most existing VoIP carriers (H323 or SIP).
- Customizable, wizard-driven call rating, including peak and off-peak periods.
- Easy management of calling cards, batches and corresponding accounts (PINs).
- E-commerce module for web signup, and credit card payment system.
- Customizable reporting of CDRs.
- In-depth analysis per VoIP carrier based on traffic and generated revenues.
- Comprehensive reporting functions allowing service providers to track any and all types of call information (by destination, time, ASR, etc.).
- IVR support, including recharge vouchers.
- Fully compliant with the Visa security standard.
- Toll free, original line information, roaming.
A-Z termination(White CLI Routes) services.
Provides everything you need to sell VoIP.
Enhanced services for hosted softswitch customers.